Monday 15 October 2012

My Top Ten House Rules

Number 1.   If I aka Ms Biscuit Seah like it, it's mine.
Number 2.   If it's in my aka Ms Biscuit Seah's mouth, it's mine.
Number 3.   If I aka Ms Biscuit Seah can take it from you, it's mine.
Number 4.   If I aka Ms Biscuit Seah had it a little while ago, it's mine.
Number 5.   If it's mine aka Ms Biscuit Seah, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
Number 6.   If I aka Ms Biscuit Seah is chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
Number 7.   If it looks just like mine aka Ms Biscuit Seah, it's mine.
Number 8.   If I aka Ms Biscuit Seah saw it first, it's mine.
Number 9.   If you aka Mr Fatty Pig Jappy korkor or Mr Skinny Whinny Mouse Pumpkin didi are playing with something and you put it down , it automatically becomes mine.
Number 10.   If it's rotton, it's well yours and your fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment