Tuesday 16 October 2012

Get to Know Me Better

Facts about Me:

No1: I love food...I love eating to my heart content (hehe which means there's no ends limits)
No2: I love to scare people by charging at them (i just find their frightening face amusing)
No3: I love my Mr Duckie very much
No4: I hate all 4 legged "frogs" so long they are furry and regardless whether they are as cute as me
No5: I hate momster to trim my nails
No6: I actuali do love my fatty pig Jappy korkor and my skinny whinny mouse Pumpkin didi (well dats becos i noe for sure the fact dat they arnt as cute as me)
No7: I am always hungry....pls feed me ALL the TIMES
No8: I am trained in giving the EYE Power to get whatever i want
No9: I am a great leader in the house. Everyones listen to my command.
No10: and i alway dreamt of a world where there are many free treats and bones everywhere, waiting for me to indulged in....(see dats how deprived I am cos i have a real stingy mom)

Goodbye, Biscuit is going into my dreamland of free treats and bones...

No comments:

Post a Comment