Monday 15 October 2012

How i cum about

oh well....Mum's close friend would prob already knew how i cum about.

But to cut the story short - (i would just skip the part on how Mum managed to find me since its too long story n not the main point at all) I was taken in greatly because of Cookie JieJie's departure.  Heard that jiejie's passing was a sad one...and its greatly affected everyone in the family. Even dat fatty pig Jappy korkor is affected too. Mum and Dad first impression on me was dat i look quite alike as jiejie cookie...(hmmmmp i think they just missed her too much!) and its so happen dat my birth date fall on 27th which is the same date as jiejie so they reckon dat i should b given the chance to stay wif them. And hehehe...here i cum.

Well...dats what the humans think but to me - i think the fact that i am here was becos i m way too pretty, way too puppish, way too cute to resist and dats ME. BISCUIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment